From Monday 15th February we will no longer be accepting prescription requests over the telephone.
This is to try and reduce the burden on the call system which will make it easier for patients to get through on the phones at these exceptionally busy times.
You can order repeat prescriptions using one of the following methods:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order via your pharmacy, please speak to your nominated pharmacy for more details on the service they provide
- Paper request placed in the dedicated prescription boxes at both Tunstall and Parkmoor surgeries.
- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS TO THE RECEPTION DESKS
- Online Ordering using Patient Access or the NHS App
- The NHS App is available on the App Store and Google Play, please click here for further information
Welcome to Tunstall Primary Care Centre
This is a 3 doctor practice partnership (non-limited) situated within purpose built premises at Tunstall Primary Care Centre. We also have a branch practice in Packmoor.
We offer full general medical services and also run specialist clinics. We aim to provide high quality care, to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
This website informs you about our services, how to access them and some general information about how our practice operates.
Have Your Say
NHS Friends and Family
NHS 111 online
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:
- Treat yourself at home
- Go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.